Wicked Ridge M-370

DMD

I decided against a Ravin - I just can't justify the cost right now. I've been researching online and wanted some real world opinions. Anyone shot the M-370? How is the integrated accudraw cocking system? THIS is possibly the most important in my decision (along with accuracy of course). I had another brand xbow with an integrated cocking system several years ago - it was a HUGE headache. AWFUL. Also, is it as lightweight as advertised? I think it is listed under 6 lbs????? That's hard to believe. Any input appreciated. TIA

Loukiii

So did you ever get the M-370? I see them on sale at Bass Pro website for $499. I went to the store yesterday and looked at a bunch of different crossbows. All it did was make my brain hurt trying to figure out which one I want. lol
Im kind of leaning towards this one myself. Just because it is light and small. (and with this price inexpensive too)

squirrel_hunter

Good buy for sure. I was wanting the wicked ridge raider 400 decock crossbow. I told my wife on a Monday. I was going to get it on Friday. Because i of my work. My wife goes to town on Wednesday. She comes in carrying that crossbow. Said i got u something. Something u have been wanting. I then ordered some custom made bolts for it.

Loukiii

Sounds like she's a keeper. lol I looked at the raider too. I was trying to get the most bang for my buck and figured a de-cocker was a nice to have but not a necessity. If I really like crossbow hunting I might upgrade in a year or two. Who knows what kind of new stuff they will have by then. lol

Loukiii

Ended up getting a case and 6 bolts from TenPoint and still havent spent $799. As for broadheads. I dont know what I intend to use either. Although I do have several different ones for my conventional bow. I might just use them.

Latest posts