• Help Support TNDeer:

Wicked Ridge by TenPoint Invader M1

k810329

Looking for feedback on the wicked ridge invader m1. Between a torn rotator cuff and ruptured tendons in both my arms, I'm going to retire my compound bow.

Don't know if this will help much. I have a 11 yr old Invader which has had moderate use. I have harvested 2 deer with it. No problems but haven't used it very many seasons either. Extremely accurate! It's rated at 305 fps. If I remember right, the M1 shoots close to 400 fps. I did get complete pass thrus, one with a mechanical broadhead, one with a a fixed blade. I live and have lived in Colorado(but actually bought this crossbow at Gander Mountain in Jackson, TN) for 47 yrs but have only had a CO crossbow permit for about three years. The two deer aforementioned were harvested in W TN. Please let me know what you decide. Ray

Surely someone else in the entire state of TN plus under the umbrella of TnDeer has or have had this crossbow! Let's help this guy out! Maybe you've at least had a Wicked Ridge crossbow.

I bought a Wicked Ridge M-370 last year. I have to tell you - I love it. I have numerous crossbows since having to give up my vertical bow because of neck problems. I've hated everyone of them - but I really like the M-370. First of all, Wicked Ridge/Ten Point has really got the crank down pat. Best one that I have used. Quiet and has not got tangled up or out of kilter yet. SEcondly, I love how quiet and easy to maneuver the M-370 is. I've been really impressed with mine - it's not Invader though. I hope that helps a little bit.

Latest posts

Back