WHY WHY WHY WHY!

DeepWoods

I go into Bass Pro tonight to get a new release for my bow. I ended up buying a new release AND a new bow. I have been thinking about getting a new bow for some time now but I always put it off,not today. I shot 4 bows and fell in love with the one I got! Its the smoothest draw i've ever pulled and its so dang fast it makes my old bow look like stone age equipment!

Anyways heres what I got http://www.bowhunting.net/artman/publis ... _Ice.shtml

Best bow I have ever shot,IMO,even better then my buddies switch back.

I then had to add sights,rest,peep ,etc so they are setting it up and I will pick it up Thursday. I guess its about time I came off some cash and updated my bow. :)

I hope to be hunting with it in a couple weeks after I get a few hundred arrows thru it.

Arch-N

Hey Deepwoods, that's a really nice bow, but not to be critical... I would never let Bass Pro set up any of my bows. I know each location could be different but I'm from Springfield MO ( Home for Bass Pro ) and I have seen and heard of some pretty bad stories of letting them set up your bow. For no more then it costs I would take it to a " pro shop " have it checked and paper tune it with you shooting it not the person working on it. Just JMO

Latest posts