Whoo Cha

bowriter

R.I.P.
Smells good at my house, yeah. Got my gumbo going made the dippin sauce and my sous chef has a tray ginger bread going. We are contemplating a New Orleans style Bloody Mary. We are both having a pretty good day, neither of us has fallen. Depending on the weather, we are figuring about 30 tonight.

Got my fish batter mixed and onions cut up. Got the wine cooling and the beer is on the way. Got the tea and lemonaide done and the cookers set up. Got my fish fillets all cleaned and we are about to sit on the couch and get pleasant. Both of us are living on smoothies and we can really have a high with a Bloody Mary smoothy.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I can only drink six or eight before they give me a heart burn. But try his-about two inches of good bloody mix and fill the glass with ice cold beer. That's how I got through biochemistry on Monday mornings. May also be why I didn't learn much.

BowGuy84

bowriter said:
I can only drink six or eight before they give me a heart burn. But try his-about two inches of good bloody mix and fill the glass with ice cold beer. That's how I got through biochemistry on Monday mornings. May also be why I didn't learn much.

Might give it a try this Friday morning. Its Oaks here in Louisville and we are having brunch sandwhiches at my house and assorted adult libations.

I rocked the whiskey in cokes in film class on Thursday night in college. There were date parties and what not to be ready for when it got over at 9!

BowGuy84

Bowriter? You ever tried thoes budwiser clamotoes or whatever they are called? They are ok...not great.

Or, if you want a little extra kick with mexican take a mexican beer have a swallow, then put a shot of lemon vodka in it...

Latest posts