Who Is Going?

PalsPal

Found one yesterday morning before work.

Decided then to wait until Wed. morning as the forecast should be near perfect with the temps in the upper 30s at sunrise!

The rain has cleared the plateau as of 8:00 am, so good luck to those who have gone.

Things should be getting right in my area. There have been many seasons where I've had to read success stories on here the first few weeks of the season, with my not having much action, and then things fire up the last two weeks. In fact, if I hadn't had a miss, I would have limited (4) out, the last week of the season a few years ago.

Wrangler95

Found one yesterday morning before work.

Decided then to wait until Wed. morning as the forecast should be near perfect with the temps in the upper 30s at sunrise!

The rain has cleared the plateau as of 8:00 am, so good luck to those who have gone.

Things should be getting right in my area. There have been many seasons where I've had to read success stories on here the first few weeks of the season, with my not having much action, and then things fire up the last two weeks. In fact, if I hadn't had a miss, I would have limited (4) out, the last week of the season a few years ago.
Last 2 weeks are great hunting,killed two the very last week last year!

megalomaniac

Just couldn't get up early before work. I hunted for 5 hours yesterday, got up to 88 deg here, and it sapped me a little more than I realized after pulling a 72h shift over the weekend. I NEEDED an extra 2h sleep last night.

And of course he is out there now taunting me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-133836.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-133836.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 47