White Trash people on the lake make me......

Sako

As some of you know I like on Melton Hill lake... I have a boat dock on the lake and fish from the dock occasionally when I do not feel like getting the boat out. (Currently the boat is in the drive way about to get a bath and re-organized for the season...) Anyway this evening I went out with some minnows on the boat dock to try and catch some crappie... I was fishing and had a few people come by but went 50-60 yards farther down the bank to start fishing when they saw me fishing the tree off of my dock... (20 yards at the most from the dock) Except for the three white trash who came over in a unregistered john boat and pulled up to the tree I was fishing and dropped anchor and fished the same tree I was fishing for over an hour... They literally pulled right on top of the tree and could take their rods and touch my bobbers with their rods.. unreal.... Now for the problem with living on the lake and dealing with people like this... If I would have said or done what I felt like, they know where I live and can easily come back and steal stuff or mess with my boats...

Unreal some of the people in this world... I would not call these people rednecks either... I am pretty country and most of the rednecks I have dealt with would not do that to a person.... the best way to describe them are white trash...

rant over but just had to get it off of my chest

UCStandSitter

Seems like a good time to sinm a few cinder blocks to for anchoring crappie structures to me. I find it works best if you chuck the cinder blocks out there alone for a few weeks to let them get saturated before tying the structure to em. 🤪

mike243

I see that yugo every where I have fished, folks will pull right up to you and start fishing and you cant even cast without hitting them, same yugo with dove hunting, I know you need hunters every 50-75 yards in order to keep the birds up and flying, heck they come walking down the field looking for a place to hunt stop right in front of you and start shooting :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chiflyguy

On Navy pier in Chicago during the perch run, I've seen it.
One guy catches a jumbo perch, 10 people flock right on top of him.
Usually *********, Russians or Ukrainians.
I've seen some great beat downs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willysman

As some of you know I like on Melton Hill lake... I have a boat dock on the lake and fish from the dock occasionally when I do not feel like getting the boat out. (Currently the boat is in the drive way about to get a bath and re-organized for the season...) Anyway this evening I went out with some minnows on the boat dock to try and catch some crappie... I was fishing and had a few people come by but went 50-60 yards farther down the bank to start fishing when they saw me fishing the tree off of my dock... (20 yards at the most from the dock) Except for the three white trash who came over in a unregistered john boat and pulled up to the tree I was fishing and dropped anchor and fished the same tree I was fishing for over an hour... They literally pulled right on top of the tree and could take their rods and touch my bobbers with their rods.. unreal.... Now for the problem with living on the lake and dealing with people like this... If I would have said or done what I felt like, they know where I live and can easily come back and steal stuff or mess with my boats...

Unreal some of the people in this world... I would not call these people rednecks either... I am pretty country and most of the rednecks I have dealt with would not do that to a person.... the best way to describe them are white trash...

rant over but just had to get it off of my chest
Don't understand how inconsiderate some people are. Used to duck hunt and would have people pull outside our decoy spread and start fishing. This was people with 30,000 Bass boats. They only had 600 miles of shoreline to fish but must have thought the fish were hiding under our decoys. lol

sharpshooter

Don't understand how inconsiderate some people are. Used to duck hunt and would have people pull outside our decoy spread and start fishing. This was people with 30,000 Bass boats. They only had 600 miles of shoreline to fish but must have thought the fish were hiding under our decoys. lol
We had that happen before too. The guy left after we unloaded on two ducks that flew through. They may have been a little out of range but, the message was sent.

WTM

We had that happen before too. The guy left after we unloaded on two ducks that flew through. They may have been a little out of range but, the message was sent.

on ky lake duck blinds are strewn in just about every cove, open water, flats etc. and most of the time they are empty with the weather being as it is the last few years. now i dont condone fishing blinds or spreads during duck season but some of these folks have peppered me from 100 yards away or shoot when im pulling out on the main lake. a little courtesy goes both ways. the guys that shot at me, lightning struck their blind that night.

sharpshooter

on ky lake duck blinds are strewn in just about every cove, open water, flats etc. and most of the time they are empty with the weather being as it is the last few years. now i dont condone fishing blinds or spreads during duck season but some of these folks have peppered me from 100 yards away or shoot when im pulling out on the main lake. a little courtesy goes both ways. the guys that shot at me, lightning struck their blind that night.
We were on Ft.Loudon lake in east tn, hunting out of a boat blind that was obvious to anyone. We didn't shoot at anyone. Ducks passed by and we shot, the guy fishing was to our right. I guess he didn't like the noise. I understand the courtesy, and he had none. No remorse.

Latest posts