While everyone else was headed to Nashville...

TheAirMan

I headed north to Bowling Green to Cabela's for the first time. Came out with their tater kickstand vest. So far just trying it out in the living room I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAirMan

I think I have everything about right. I'm just not quite sure about the seat. Is it made to do like the others where it holds the seat tight against your back and you just flip it down under you? That's what I though anyway. It came with slack on the straps let out so far it hung down and struck straight out behind me.

TheAirMan

I didn't explain exactly right. I meant folds up to the back of the vest. I think I've got it right. If I do, I don't really understand why the elastic straps for the seat are so long because I have them about all the way tighten up and there is a ton of slack sticking out.

REN

Love the kick stand. Takes some getting use to and you have to get in the habit of really tightening the arms so they don't slide when you sit. What I do is pull them all the way out and tighten them when I leave the truck and don't even fool with them till I'm done hunting. Works great for me

Gravey

TheAirMan":12fctjzr said:
I didn't explain exactly right. I meant folds up to the back of the vest. I think I've got it right. If I do, I don't really understand why the elastic straps for the seat are so long because I have them about all the way tighten up and there is a ton of slack sticking out.

Sounds like you have it right. If I tighten them too much its harder to flip it up while the vest is still on me.

Latest posts