when do you stop wearing your leafy suit

Ladys man

The tree my stand is in dropped all its leaves but almost all the trees around still have theres so just wondering when yall stop wearing yours?

Savage

Thru bow season. I think it breaks up your outline moreso than the other camo. I really like the vertigo pattern with white in it also. When you look up, that is exactly what you see... broken white and brown. I wouldnt advise it walking thru the woods though.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I stop wearing mine when the season is over. I have found it to be extremely effective in snow and with turkeys. Howwever, I don;t call it a leafy suit. Therefore, to me, it does not conotate usage only in trees. No matter where you hunt, no matter what conditions, something in the wild is moving, leaves, grasses, whatever. That is what the suit is for-matching natural movement of everything.

Coach

I've honestly never worn one but I did try one on once and sat out on the porch...the breeze was moving those leaves on my arms and legs and my head was moving around like a bobble head trying to see something

jb3

I wear my green one early in the season, orange leafy suit while they are changing, brown leafy suit at beginning of mloader and continue the brown leafy suit if i'm hunting on the ground. I don't think it matters. I have a friend that hunts in his the entire season. If you can stay still, I don't think it matters much what you're wearing.

Redfred16

I have never owned one, but may buy one, since there are leaves on the trees alot long here than in Wisconsin.

How long I wear it would depend on my stand location, if there is enough back cover, I'd wear it all season, if not, I'd lose it shortly after the leaves fell.

Latest posts