WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE RESCUE ONE CDS II ?

JCOMM

I JUST ORDER A RESCUE ONE CDS II FROM LG-OUTDOORS.COM FOR $128 AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS HARNESS. I WAS GOING TO GET THE GORILLA G15 AND DOWNSAFE DESCENDER BUT FOR LESS MONEY IT SEEMS THAT THE RESCUE ONE DOES THE SAME THING AND I DONT HAVE TO SENT IT BACK TO HAVE IT REPACKED.

mr.hicks

Wow! the price last year was somewhere around 180.00. i was hoping the price would go down. I really like the idea of one and sounds like a no brainer to me. I know Bass Pro has them but i havnt put one on to see how it feels though.

Big J

I own 2 and they are worth every penny!! Buy the best you can get and skimp on something not so important.

Big J

As long as you are not in a recliner like stand they are perfect. I even deal with it in my treelounge.
The rope system in the back will cause a little discomfort if you are trying to use a tree lounge.
Any other stand it is perfect and for Safety it can not be beat.

Knothead

I love mine! Thank God, I have not had to test the descension function, but the peace of mind in knowing that you can avoid---or at least lessen the effects of suspension trauma is worth the price.