What's the name of this call

TheAirMan

Last year I either got a bad call or just don't like the new H.S. Strut mouth calls. I bought a 3 pack of primos at wally world to try. Their was one in the pack I liked but I don't remember the name of it. Its the yellow one. I think the other two were black and gray. Does anyone know the name of the call so I can buy it separate.

A

Anonymous

All the mouthcalls I've got from wally world sound like a squeak toy, I've tried about all they had to offer and cant help but wonder if ther a second grade or just a low quality call built to make a fast buck.

Mostly what I use now are the Wood haven calls, ther a little pricey but have a great sound, try the classic v3 or red wasp, I wont waste my hard earned cash for the wally world junk anymore.

bvoss

Appalachia said:
All the mouthcalls I've got from wally world sound like a squeak toy, I've tried about all they had to offer and cant help but wonder if ther a second grade or just a low quality call built to make a fast buck.

Mostly what I use now are the Wood haven calls, ther a little pricey but have a great sound, try the classic v3 or red wasp, I wont waste my hard earned cash for the wally world junk anymore.

I agree about the Wood Haven calls. They are hard to beat.