Whats the best seat for a popup blind?

Gravey

I use those similar to the tailgate type but without the armrests. They're smaller and I can put 2 of them inside the bag that carries the blind. Then when open in the blind there's still plenty of room. The one with armrests take up too much room in a 5'x5' blind.

LY

Gravey said:
I use those similar to the tailgate type but without the armrests. They're smaller and I can put 2 of them inside the bag that carries the blind. Then when open in the blind there's still plenty of room. The one with armrests take up too much room in a 5'x5' blind.

This is our preferred type as well. When hunting with a bow I'll sit at an angle and can easily slide off onto one knee and draw.

Only problem we have with them is they have gotten very hard to find the last couple of years. But if you can they're usually in the $7-8 range.

TNhunter

I bought 2 of those 3-legged double bull chairs when I bought my blind. The most uncomfortable chair you'll ever sit in. Do not buy one if you think you'll hunt from your blind for an extended amount of time. I tried to make myself like it because it wasn't cheap. But couldn't handle the numnuts I'd get sitting in that bad chair. I now have a short four legged chair that looks like one made for a kid but isn't. It has beefy rods that are sturdy with like a 250 # weight limit.

Pic IN the Casa

If your blind is fairly permanent go to Goodwill or some thrift store and buy an old office chair. They have good padding, swivel and sleep real well.

Kidding aside, I have a pop up I leave in an area all season and found a chair for $12. The thing is great.

varminthunter123

I use a Ameristep All Pro chair up can get at Sportsmansguide.com for $25. Has arm rest and back, very comfortable and works well inside of the blind with plenty of room to move around.

ROD

I found a metal and fiberglass chair at a garage sale for two dollars. its sort of heavy but it is strong and has a nice back. I weigh 350 lbs. and this is the only chair that does not sqeak when you shift your weight.

7MMAG

Something very uncomfortable...well that makes sure I stay awake and dont doze like I have been known to do in a comfy chair.

Latest posts