What to do with coons once catch?

Hunter79

I am still confused, so lay the coon near the trap, and then what? cover it? don't cover it? help, I would like to try this method
Kill or pick up coo n off road. Wire coo n to tree. (I clean out a big dirt spot in front of coo n dig up fresh dirt easier to fool him when you set trap) check every day or two till cat starts visiting and covers coo n with debris most likely leaves. Then set trap a foot of so out from coon.👍

Speedwell-Hunter

Kill or pick up coo n off road. Wire coo n to tree. (I clean out a big dirt spot in front of coo n dig up fresh dirt easier to fool him when you set trap) check every day or two till cat starts visiting and covers coo n with debris most likely leaves. Then set trap a foot of so out from coon.👍
any pics of this method working? any trail cam footage? This is great

Shanman

Ain't eating no coon boys!
As far as wanton waste, that's a legislative thing, not reality. We are pretty arrogant if we think anything not consumed by a human is wanton waste. I do understand the use of wanton waste laws helping PROSECUTE folks killing for just the "Trophy" aspect, taking the head and leaving the rest.

Latest posts