What sight to get?

paradis1142

I just got a Hoyt Vectrix today and am about to order my sight just wanting some of everyones input on what the use and have good experiences with. Thinking about an extreme but dont know.

Double Drops

Nothing compares to the quality of a Spot Hogg in my opinion. It's the toughest sight on the market and super-easy to adjust. If you ever do have issues with it, their customer service is top notch.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Ignore every single post on this thread. Go buy the sight you think works best for you. Remember, you are the only one who has to be happy.

richmanbarbeque

bowriter said:
Ignore every single post on this thread. Go buy the sight you think works best for you. Remember, you are the only one who has to be happy.

True, but sometimes getting advice will help from making a mistake in buying poor equipment. Had I listened to advice, I would have bought my current sight two years ago. Think of all the deer I could have shot with a good sight instead of a cheap one. :grin:

Radar

As long as the sight is durable and the pins are bright and easy to adjust , there isn't that much difference to me . I'm still using the same sighting method , and looking at a pin .