What time will ya'll be in stand tomorrow?

Black Titan

First off, good luck to those that will be going out tomorrow AM and stay safe.

What time do you guys like to be in the woods on opening day? My spot is literally 2 minutes away drive time so I plan to get up around 3:45am get some coffee and food and meds in me, then hike in to a spot around 4:30. That should get me set up and in the tree by 5:30.

A long time to wait for sunrise lol.

BT

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Up at 4:30, out of house by 5 and in the stand by 5:30.

Dead deer by 8. :)

C1295

I am going to try and be in my blind set up around 5:30. try and stay out there till I cant stand it. If no luck I am going to try my other spot tomorrow evening.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
First off, good luck to those that will be going out tomorrow AM and stay safe.

What time do you guys like to be in the woods on opening day? My spot is literally 2 minutes away drive time so I plan to get up around 3:45am get some coffee and food and meds in me, then hike in to a spot around 4:30. That should get me set up and in the tree by 5:30.

A long time to wait for sunrise lol.

So how goes it with the climber comfort? Ready to go?

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Wife and I were in stand close to six, beautiful quiet morning, around 8 had a small doe come along and boy was she curious trying to figure us out! Was comical watching her go back and forth tossing her head up to catch scent and peeking around trees. She came within five yards of the stand at one point before finally wondering off. We made a short morning but enjoyed the fact that if we wanted, we could have had a doe.

Black Titan

Wife and I were in stand close to six, beautiful quiet morning, around 8 had a small doe come along and boy was she curious trying to figure us out! Was comical watching her go back and forth tossing her head up to catch scent and peeking around trees. She came within five yards of the stand at one point before finally wondering off. We made a short morning but enjoyed the fact that if we wanted, we could have had a doe.

That's awesome. I was unable to go this AM as planned. Hope somebody got one!

BT

Latest posts