What do you do with random brass?

Hardwoodmaterials

What does everyone do with random brass? Do you toss it in a recycle bucket, keep it, give it away? I have a bucket labeled "misc. good brass" that I have been tossing it in but have no idea what I will ever do with it. I have 22 Hornet, 260 Rem, 17 Rem. Fireball and a bunch of other odds and ends. I don't think I have more than 10 pieces of any one kind so not enough to do anything with.

Hardwoodmaterials

Maybe I didn't explain it very well. It's all uncommon brass that's in good shape. I have no guns in those calibers and don't know anyone else that does. I don't really come across enough of it to clean up and sell or trade so I have been tossing it in a bucket with "Misc. good brass" wrote on it. I was just wondering what everyone else did with that type brass.

Hardwoodmaterials

I don't have more than 10 of any one caliber in the good bucket. I picked up about 5lbs of brass today and picked up 3 good pieces of 260. I pitched about 15 pieces in the scrap bucket that were damaged by some goober running over them on a 4 wheeler. If they had all been good pieces I would have deprimed them and sent them to you for free.

treefarmer

I do the same thing. I receive brass from people I've let know I collect it and then when I find someone that needs what I have, I give it to them. I keep them separated in labelled zip-lok bags. I've benefitted from others giving me brass I need and I hate to see good brass go to the landfill.

Latest posts