What A Great day This is...

David

You could have always took a jon boat out on a trolling motor only lake!

We did, but it got hot, and quick! Did have a good day though 3 good ones, caught about 20 all together.

Rowdy

You got that right.
I've been hearing them all day, it sounds like a continuous boat race going on out there. I'm gonna walk down to the ramp later on to watch the follies when they start load'n up.

catman529

BANK FISHING... don't forget that. You got shade and a place to sit. I caught 2 fish with a combined weight of 26 pounds today from the bank, not a bad day for me.

mathews338

you should have seen us on dale hollow saturday. that water was ruff. you could almost compare the boat ride to riding a bull, my butt came off the seat 12" at times it seemed. i had a death grip on the handle by my left knee.

tophat

Man i live by buchanan ramp and it was like non stop traffic the last few days we went out to eat at paris landing motel saturday for lunch and watch the lake while we ate.It was boat on top of boat out their.

Headhunter

some of my best bass days ever have been on Memorial Day on Priest. I think all the boat traffic is a help to the fishing if you know what you are doing and it keeps other fishermen off the lake. I will fish right in the middle of the skiers or whatever, they help the fishing if you know how.

catman529

Bone Collector said:
catman529 said:
BANK FISHING... don't forget that. You got shade and a place to sit. I caught 2 fish with a combined weight of 26 pounds today from the bank, not a bad day for me.

went today on the stones river. never was in the sun and caught 4 gar. biggest was around 10 lbs.
That's what I'm talking about.

phildidit

We had a good time. Just waited til almost dark to head to the ramp. Walked right up and backed down.
20110528154947.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts