West Sandy?

jwb

Lucky enough to get a draw this year. Planning on taking our lil boys. Dec 26-29 West Sandy blind 25. Never been there, honestly not that experienced of a duck hunter. Looks like it's close to a ramp which is good cause I have a small boat with small motors. Corn supposed to be planted around it. Any advise anyone willing to share or info I should know about this place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks hope everybody has a great thanksgiving!

double browtine

Lucky enough to get a draw this year. Planning on taking our lil boys. Dec 26-29 West Sandy blind 25. Never been there, honestly not that experienced of a duck hunter. Looks like it's close to a ramp which is good cause I have a small boat with small motors. Corn supposed to be planted around it. Any advice anyone willing to share or info I should know about this place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks hope everybody has a great thanksgiving!

I found this ^^^^
Looks like a good spot. I grew up hunting with my dad there. There should be some ducks in the area by then. Good luck!

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
As dry as it has been, and that video being from last year, I wouldn't count on there being that much water. Good luck though. Hope there is enough.

Latest posts