well here is another "YOU DECIDE"

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Guy I work with sent this pic. Wanting to know what I thought. I said its either a big coyote that blurred or hate to say it looks like a big cat. He said pic came off his nephews cam in Overton county up around Livingston I believe. it seems legit
IMG950023.jpg

HDUKE1986

That's what I was thinking that it had been on here before and with everybody having the same cat picture that would have to be a mighty big tree stand for everyone that said hey I got this or my friend got this on their cam but yes its a cat but not in this state

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Just text him. offered to take me to spot. In monroe county I reckon he is a park ranger on lake Cumberland. I told him I wasnt worried about it enough to drive up there and prove it....
But that's why I posted, to see people's opinions
Screenshot_2013-09-02-18-43-18-1.png

G_Man

Kevin said:
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3256796&page=0&fpart=2

here ya go.

BOOOMMM....page 4. He saw a cat, and Uncle Si saw a black panther. (Duck Dynasty reference)

Barnes Ridge Rambler

-DRM- said:
TITANSFAN2104 said:
Well I will tell my buddy his nephew might be a liar!!! Lol

Might? ;)

I'll tolerate a lot of things. But being called a liar ain't one! Camera is my buddys. I went with him to hang it and I poured out the trace mineral salt. I can't explain how or where this cat came from, but by gosh it walked in front of his camera. So boys, next one that thinks I'm a liar and wants to come tell it to my face I'd be more than happy to meet up.

Jcalder

Considering the picture came off my camera I can say that the picture was in fact took in Tennessee. I can also say for a fact that the date and time are correct. Say what you want about the picture. But unlike our government there is no lies or deceiving going on here. I'm not trying to prove anything here and don't feel like I have to. Believe it or not. But no need in calling people liars when in fact you don't know the whole story.

Latest posts