Well after the 4th attempt on my stock

JArender

My custom 6.5prc is finally complete. This is the only full custom I've ever built. I've known for about 2 years I wanted a Mesa precision arms crux ti action. I knew I wanted a carbon fiber barrel. I just wasn't positive on caliber but man I'm tickled I chose the prc. It's the easiest round I've ever loaded for, it likes everything i try in it. I haven't had a group of anything over .75 moa, with a best group of .182 with my handloads. Will be my western deer and mtn gun. Probably wt deer here too.

I told the builder to surprise me with color and it was ok but the clear coat started chipping. Then rather than ship I have been playing with different colors and techniques. Well I'm done. Only thing left is to wait on the two part clear coat to arrive.
a4016faa2d5d37c326b50e0a2370bf89.jpg
c6111b5fa155c42584826223df74ab91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JArender

Thx. I wanted a mark 5 for this one. I was traveling through Oklahoma and looking for rl26 when I stopped in a gun store. I asked them what was their price on the vx6hd and just couldn't turn it down. Even with tax it was 200 cheaper than my other two and almost as cheap as my vx5hd. I still want the mark 5 but it will have to wait.

JArender

Thx DA.

Right now I'm running 140gr Berger vld hunter at 3006. I could get it to 3100 but it would be maxed out i think, and at my current load the largest group has been .289 with smallest at .182 And it holds out to 600 yd. haven't had time to shoot farther yet.

Out of a 22" barrel.