Waterfowl Gloves

rbreedi1

Looking for a new pair of waterfowl hunting gloves. Need something warm, waterproof and the ability to shoot with. Anyone have any suggestions?

RNT

I really don't think there is such a thing! I have had luck in the past with my neoprene gloves and maybe putting a thin liner glove inside them. I can't blow a call with gloves nor can I shoot with one on, so I usually don't wear any. If I do, it will be on my left hand with my shooting/calling hand free.

Spoonbillmallard

Yea I have to agree with RNT there isn't suck a thing, you can get close to what you want but not all the way. I can't call with a glove on my left hand either so I typically don't wear gloves after I get to the blind. But I do have a pair of Cabelas Camoskinz gloves which are the best things I have found. They are really light wieght except for the palm of your hand where they have a good layer of padded insulation. You can easily shoot with them and they are very warm for how light they are.

JThuntsalot

I don't where gloves in the blind but I keep a pair of neoprene gloves with me for the ride in and doing decoy work. When not wearing them I keep them down in my waders to keep them warm cause if they ever get cold on the inside they will never get warmed back up.

WingNut

Get a pair of neoprene gloves for decoys and the boat ride.they buy some of the big hothands and put one in the pocket in the front of your waders. Keeps your hands warm and you body too. That's what works best

WingNut

Get a pair of neoprene gloves for decoys and the boat ride.they buy some of the big hothands and put one in the pocket in the front of your waders. Keeps your hands warm and you body too. That's what works best

Taylor

like the others, I don't know if you can fill that order.

use some of those trappers gloves/calf birthing (up to the elbows) rubber gloves for the decoy work...and keep about extra pair(s) of fingerless glove/mittens in your blind bag. hot hand warmers are good to have, too.

Those neoprene gloves seem to always live on borrowed time. they may start out "water-proof" but it doesn't last long. maybe it is just too many seams? dunno.

JIMMYJAMES

i went to home depot .got a 5 dollar pair of cotton gloves that has the rubber dipped on them and i use them for the ride and deke place ment ,, then go tomy hunting glove ,cuz i cant call with one on my calling hand ..... dry hands are warm hands

Latest posts