WARNING Wicked River Invader users

JA1234

just a hair or two north of the [censored] hole
this thing is WICKED

I have been back and forth on using a xbox xbow and this is the third that I have owned,,yet this is the only one that just feels right.

for the warning part

dont shoot for the same spot on the target when setting up your xbow out of the box...I shot two shots with the carbon arrows that came with the bow. One at 20 yards and one at 30 and both hit very close to where I was aiming...

So without changing any of the factory settings, I pulled out my aluminum hunting bolts I used when I owned an excal. Well I was at 30 yards and picked my spot...it buried the arrow in my block target...so I loaded another...picked my spot and WACK...

I thought to myself; that's strange I can see so much of the bolt sticking out... for just a instant that was. Then as I was loading my 3rd bolt, it hit me why that WACK sounded so... and sure enough, same hole accuracy. Straight out of the box like so many reviews I read when deciding which mid-range xbow to buy.

Now lets see how long it last..the only Cheap thing I see or dislike about this xbow is the accu draw 52..I have serious doubts it will last...

3rd and fourth shots at 30 yards on rest

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

shopson

I thought xbox was a video game contraption.

I bout did that this year. I did ruin a bolt but it was with PSE Reaper.

Latest posts