Walmart Muzzle Loading stuff

Bone Collector

Walmart in cool Springs and I'm sure most of the other Walmart just marked all the muzzleloader stuff including the actual muzzleloaders down to 50% off. Bullets are like 5-9 dollars for a box and they had a CVA wolf that was $79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban_Hunter

Big Ben":32y08mb0 said:
What about the stuff like Pyro and Blackhorn ? I keep checking 2 local stores here and as of yesterday that stuff was regular price even tho they had very little left.

Cool springs had ALL ML stuff marked down. Anyone found an Optima? They had them marked down but were sold out [emoji20]

PalsPal

'borohunter":11qdmspv said:
Walmart on South Church in the 'boro had 6 or 7 Traditions left. 3 or 4 were buck-stalker with scopes I believe.

I got the last one of the Buckstalkers with 3x9 scope that the Crossville store had. $224 marked down to $109.

They had two shelves full of Pyrodex loose powder at close to half price. They had some other stuff, but I didn't look to hard.

Hunter 257W

That's how I got a lifetime supply of TC Shockwave bullets at the Winchester WalMart several years ago. Wish I could run into some 777 pellets on sale somewhere. I can't even find them in stock at any price lately.

Bone Collector

Urban_Hunter":35hvzazy said:
Big Ben":35hvzazy said:
What about the stuff like Pyro and Blackhorn ? I keep checking 2 local stores here and as of yesterday that stuff was regular price even tho they had very little left.

Cool springs had ALL ML stuff marked down. Anyone found an Optima? They had them marked down but were sold out [emoji20]

Yeah they were out of Optimas They had two wolfs, and a couple of Traditions

Pilchard

Urban_Hunter":2h2rju35 said:
Pilchard":2h2rju35 said:
They had a SS optima in the back that I bought today. Still one wolf black, blued, left for 79$

The cool springs store? They told me they had 2 wolfs and a traditions left back there and that was it....

Yep. I was going to buy one of the wolfs and she went back to get the box for it and said she found it when she was digging to find the box.

Urban_Hunter

Pilchard":3vdiirwu said:
Urban_Hunter":3vdiirwu said:
Pilchard":3vdiirwu said:
They had a SS optima in the back that I bought today. Still one wolf black, blued, left for 79$

The cool springs store? They told me they had 2 wolfs and a traditions left back there and that was it....

Yep. I was going to buy one of the wolfs and she went back to get the box for it and said she found it when she was digging to find the box.

That's..... awesome. For you that is [emoji1]. Been looking all over for one and got duped by incompetent Walmart employees.

Latest posts