Vortex Viper scopes

GMB54

A guy told me today put little more money with it. And get the Leopold vx5 HD 4.5x14x40 Side Focus CDS-ZL scope. Guy show me a zeiss C4 4x16x44mm. Cant remember its exact number. It had been put on a gun. And he didnt like it. He wanted a different scope.
The V4s are excellent scopes. They are made by LOW in Japan. Optically they are very good at that price point. The VX5 has better eye relief and weight. If you can get a deal on a V4 it will compete very well against a VX5HD and easily beat a Viper in quality.

7mm08

Could very well be, I haven't looked at the boxes since I took them out. 😉 And only thru the lenses after I mounted them.
Philippines….. which I found interesting & disappointing since they somewhat push good old America in their advertising. I own a PST and a Diamondback. No problems but I've never shot past 325 yards but the coyote died that evening.

GMB54

Philippines….. which I found interesting & disappointing since they somewhat push good old America in their advertising. I own a PST and a Diamondback. No problems but I've never shot past 325 yards but the coyote died that evening.
The DB Tactical FFP and Venom are made in China. Vipers are made in the Philippines along with most other Diamondbacks.
cae61c320ba3555ee03b987492157b0e.jpg

T

Last edited:

Latest posts