Vols vs Colorado

Displaced_Vol

Line is -5, don't really know what to expect.
Colorado is an older team and the recent covid setback may lead to an ever more rusty performance from the Vols.
I'll take the Vols laying 5, hoping their talent will win out but wouldn't be surprised if it's a sloppy game or even an L.

cbhunter

Line is -5, don't really know what to expect.
Colorado is an older team and the recent covid setback may lead to an ever more rusty performance from the Vols.
I'll take the Vols laying 5, hoping their talent will win out but wouldn't be surprised if it's a sloppy game or even an L.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. I'll try my luck at them covering but expecting some sloppiness.

wayne

31-24 at the half. Vols had a 16 point lead but looked to get a little tired and went on a 1 for 8 shooting stretch last 5 minutes.
Vols looked better when they pushed the ball up the court.

wayne

Colorado cut it down to 2 after the Vols went almost 4 minutes without scoring, Vescovi causes a turnover and starts the break and hits a 3 trailing the play.

wayne

50-43 final media break. Vols were up by 11 and for sloppy 2 straight possessions with turnovers. Missed a ft and let Colorado get the rebound and drive the length of the court for a layup.
The Vols had both freshmen gaurds on the court during that time.

Displaced_Vol

Watched most of 2nd half but wasn't glued to the screen.
Don't know that there are big takeaways for me. Really streaky I guess with a couple stretches where they couldn't buy a bucket. When they looked good, they looked GOOD. On both ends of the floor.
Looked like they played together really well.
I think they'll be a fun team to watch.

PS I haven't watched any basketball since covid (for a variety of reasons) and it was very odd to watch what felt like an empty gym.

Latest posts