Vols Transfer portal tracker.

THEdonkey0515

Out: WRs Jimmy Calloway & Jimmy Hoilday. I thought Calloway would have a chance this year, but looking at his Stats 9 grabs in 3 season I understand why his leaving. Hoilday was mainly a Return Man for the last couple years, but think that job got took from him this season.

HBs: Len'Neth Whitehead, 2020 missed season hurt, 2021 had 30 carries. 2022 missed season hurt. Justin Williams-Thomas 2022 Stats 3 carries against UT Martin.

TE: Miles Campbell (freshman) special teams reps with 13 snaps against UT Martin as a TE.

IN: TE McCallan Castles (UC-Davis)
The tight end has produced over 730 receiving yards combined in the past two seasons along with six touchdowns.
The 6'5″ tightend earned All-Big Sky Conference First Team honors

Kicker Charles campbell (Indiana) says his from Jackson TN, made 40+ FGs at Indiana 73 for 73 on pats longest FG is currently 55 yards.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

I think it looks really good that so few are leaving and the ones that are weren't real contributors anyway .
Would rather Have WRs and HBs that wasn't gonna play leave then any type of defense.

Vols won't have trouble replacing offensive skill players. Looks like they already replaced the TE

THEdonkey0515

Andrej Karic to Tennessee.

2020 4* OT that signed with Texas. I believe I seen he played in all 12 games in 2022, but got replaced at LT could be wrong. Just a sophomore with time to improve.

Gravey

Andrej Karic to Tennessee.

2020 4* OT that signed with Texas. I believe I seen he played in all 12 games in 2022, but got replaced at LT could be wrong. Just a sophomore with time to improve.
This is the article I saw and don't see the replacement part but who knows.

PalsPal

This is the article I saw and don't see the replacement part but who knows.

Found this. Could be a great fit for Hype's system.

The former four-star prospect from the state of Texas went to Austin as a touted prospect but got squeezed out when a new coaching staff arrived and coveted larger offensive linemen, relegating him mostly to a role as a big tight end in special-package situations. The 6-foot-5, 306-pound lineman is a better fit at Tennessee on paper, making his low-key switch to the Vols (via social media language simple enough to please Dwight K. Schrute) a sensible one.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Found this. Could be a great fit for Hype's system.

The former four-star prospect from the state of Texas went to Austin as a touted prospect but got squeezed out when a new coaching staff arrived and coveted larger offensive linemen, relegating him mostly to a role as a big tight end in special-package situations. The 6-foot-5, 306-pound lineman is a better fit at Tennessee on paper, making his low-key switch to the Vols (via social media language simple enough to please Dwight K. Schrute) a sensible one.
They preferred bigger linemen than 306/350 (depending upon which account that you read)?!?!? How big do they want them?!?

Could be a good get based simply upon a fresh start

Latest posts