Vols lead the nation in........

THEdonkey0515

3ed down conversion defense! pretty good since were so young
, and after playing teams like 12Georgia on the road 4oklahoma on the road. sounds like good coaching to me

THEdonkey0515

your right if i was a Florida fan i would not be nerves. you did beat the wildcats at home in a couple overtimes:) and your defense held bama for only a record braking amount of yards:) good job Florida!

gator-n-buck

This is nothing new... Been seeing these post for a lot of years. You are new so I guess we can just wait and see... :)

If you post... And re-post before a response??? What does that mean... :D

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
This is nothing new... Been seeing these post for a lot of years. You are new so I guess we can just wait and see... :)

Lol,I saw you post 4 times in a row before anyone did post on a topic

THEdonkey0515

im gonna guess and say Florida gets beat next 4 games, and the bama beat down so.that 5 in a row. vols, LSU,missouri, and Georgia all beat Florida.just a guess:)

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515 said:
Florida has only palyed one real team lol.

The only team Florida has played,they got beat like a drum.Would have been a annilation if not for the 3 gifts Alabama gave them.lol

gator-n-buck

Yep... FL played nobody in 2012 before the UT game. Both were close games and UT fans were pumped. What happen?? FL spanked UT out in Neyland Staduim was empty by the 4th qt.

THEdonkey0515

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:

ive also seen him post more then once before a response lol

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:

That's only because you didn't have a response for 9 wins in a row or why you picked UT to beat FL 9 years in a row. :D

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck said:
Yep... FL played nobody in 2012 before the UT game. Both were close games and UT fans were pumped. What happen?? FL UT out in Neyland Staduim was empty by the 4th qt.
atleast vol fans look forward to the future. gators LIVE in the past! thats all i hear from Florida fans blah blah we did this 2 years ago blah blah we beat payton manning blah blah. maybe its cause they realize they have no future??

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Yep... FL played nobody in 2012 before the UT game. Both were close games and UT fans were pumped. What happen?? FL UT out in Neyland Staduim was empty by the 4th qt.
atleast vol fans look forward to the future. gators LIVE in the past! thats all i hear from Florida fans blah blah we did this 2 years ago blah blah we beat payton manning blah blah. maybe its cause they realize they have no future??
Are you serious?? Vol fans couldn't do anything else but look at the future... I mean the it's been 5 years since you had anything that resembled a winning season! :D Gators are struggling right now, and might just throw UT a bone this year, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

junebugwapiti

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Are you serious?? Vol fans couldn't do anything else but look at the future... I mean the it's been 5 years since you had anything that resembled a winning season! :D Gators are struggling right now, and might just throw UT a bone this year, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
. Yeah they may do it. They already gave Kentucky their wish bone. Alabama got their backbone. Tennessee will get their jaw bone. LSU will get their ribs. Missouri, Georgia, and south Carolina will get a leg each. Florida State will get whats left. Heck Vandy may get lucky and get apart of a leg.

Latest posts