Vols lead the nation in........

Twinshooter

GATORS will FALL! The color Orange will never fade, and true Fans will never leave their team just to jump on a bandwagon of another.
GO VOLS!!!!
Oh, and another thing when you start seeing all the talks about how great the VOLS are and their recruitment, the wins start piling up, We don't want you on our Bandwagon dragging your feet.
GO VOLS!!

Hangnail

Speaking of bandwagon fans, what the heck happened to all the orange fans from the late 1990's? It was like living in an orange grove. Can't find anyone with much more than a "t" on their vehicle these days. Are ya going to welcome them back in a decade or so or should they be gone for good? I know the answer, just wanting to hear the vol faithful bite their tail at the thought of "newfound" fans that everyone but vol fans are accused of being.

Twinshooter

I have carried a T on my Cars and Trucks, and put out My TN flag out on game days ever since I can remember.
I don't care what kind of season they are having, Yes Sir, I have been laughed at, and heard all the Fat Phil, Krazy Kiffin, Doogie Dooley jokes as well, BUT I am still proud of the VOLS, and will not turn my back on them.
You Sir can take that to the BANK! ;)

Hangnail

I'm not talking about the vol homers, it's the "other" fans that will show back up if and when the vols are relevant again. Do you guys accept them back or do your shoo them away to Vandy?

THEdonkey0515

lol 2 years ago a couple i work with was all about Florida football lol they was from Florida. so all i heard at work all day was about Florida beating the vols! this year there vol fans lol no joke. i even asked them about it a few days ago lol gave me some dumb reason why there vol fans now.

Twinshooter

I will not run them into the ground, just tell them to be a true fan first. I will root for a SEC team most any day when they play someone out of conference, But I am a Vols Fan First.
I have and will always respect a person that supports their team, only if they do it during the Good AND Bad times.
I have seen my share of Fair Weathered Fans.

PalsPal

Every team has them. I don't care about them, and I'm pretty sure they don't give a rip if I "accept" them or not :D !

If some people need to use a team to prop up their self worth, it doesn't matter to me, until they get in my face; then we do have a problem.

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
lol 2 years ago a couple i work with was all about Florida football lol they was from Florida. so all i heard at work all day was about Florida beating the vols! this year there vol fans lol no joke. i even asked them about it a few days ago lol gave me some dumb reason why there vol fans now.
They never was true Florida fans then, definite bandwagoners! I ain't naming no names, but I've seen a few on here flip from Tn to Bama and vise versa, lol!

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
They never was true Florida fans then, definite bandwagoners! I ain't naming no names, but I've seen a few on here flip from Tn to Bama and vise versa, lol!

Yep.... :)

Deer Assassin

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

:d that is a fact

ole beachguy is the worst

fyi gators by 10 easy

gator-n-buck

Deer Assassin said:
darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

:d that is a fact

ole beachguy is the worst

fyi gators by 10 easy

The Gators win this one by 31 and they closed the doors to Neyland Stadium by the 4th Qt.

Twinshooter

gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:
Is there anything the Gaytors lead the nation in?

I did notice where UT also leads the SEC with getting their QB sacked. It looks like a track meet running to UT's qb this season.
This QB knows how to get back up, gators better keep their eye on Hurd, and when they do this the QB (Worley) will zing them!
Ole DA needs to help his gameycocks coach and his visor problems! HEee HAWwwww

farmin68

gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:

I did notice where UT also leads the SEC with getting their QB sacked. It looks like a track meet running to UT's qb this season.

Apparently you don't understand the question.. :grin:

gator-n-buck

farmin68 said:
gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:

Apparently you don't understand the question.. :grin:

Answered.... Punting Avg. #1....

:)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sta ... gPuntYards

Also turnover margin.... #1 in the country at +2.67.... :)

http://myteamsbetter.com/#COMPARE_TEAMS ... _OPPONENTS

Latest posts