Volnation is reporting UT arrest.

mtn cur

i'm gonna wait right here

deer-popcorn.gif

Mudbone

Jus a lil refer homie.

Dam the kpd for pickin on young black football players. Obviously the fan base don't spread to the police force in knoxville the way it does in Tallahassee.

bowhunterfanatic

It blows my mind how many of these kids don't have enough brain power to keep these things from happening. I also believe that if 100% of all big time college football players were given true, proper drug tests, that 50% would fail for pot. I've never tried it, but I just can't see how it can be "that" good. Oh well, hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

TeamMainStreet

Dam you Butch, you should have seen this coming when you recruited this guy. You should have known he was a pothead and further more you should have been holding his hand the other night instead of letting him go to the EconoLodge. What were you thinking.

Every player should be on lockdown from the minute they arrive on campus and you should be with them 24 hours a day. That will teach em.

Boys gotta learn and for some it will be hard lessons.

PalsPal

:D

Apparently Butch held a a team meeting yesterday and ripped the team. JC corner Justin Martin took offense and talked back to Butch, who promptly called for release papers to be completed for Martin, and signed them right there in front of the team. Also, it appears that Maggitt and Reeves-Maybin lit in to Martin as well after the original outburst.

Reports seem to state that it MIGHT be possible for him to return to the team, but I bet if that is so the penance will be tough, and he will have to prove that he wants to return.

Mosley is probably gone.

Butch again proving that he is the real deal, and the team, in the long run, will only continue to get stronger!

THEdonkey0515

That's all you can really do as a head coach, hold a meeting tell your team to stop being stupid, and if they brake the law/team rules there gonna punished.

Like stated many times a HC can't hold his players hands 24/7.

Also Good to see some team captains step up and tell Martin to shut his mouth.

baddnole

THEdonkey0515":klrsjuxi said:
That's all you can really do as a head coach, hold a meeting tell your team to stop being stupid, and if they brake the law/team rules there gonna punished.

Like stated many times a HC can't hold his players hands 24/7.

Also Good to see some team captains step up and tell Martin to shut his mouth.

Recruit a bunch of 1 or no star players and there will be no problems. You will be Vanderbilt,but no arrests.

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":8tkfqcc5 said:

Apparently Butch held a a team meeting yesterday and ripped the team. JC corner Justin Martin took offense and talked back to Butch, who promptly called for release papers to be completed for Martin, and signed them right there in front of the team. Also, it appears that Maggitt and Reeves-Maybin lit in to Martin as well after the original outburst.

Reports seem to state that it MIGHT be possible for him to return to the team, but I bet if that is so the penance will be tough, and he will have to prove that he wants to return.

Mosley is probably gone.

Butch again proving that he is the real deal, and the team, in the long run, will only continue to get stronger!

Is this a sign that he's losing control of the team???

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":2jdokn0e said:
PalsPal":2jdokn0e said:

Mosley is probably gone.

Justin Martin ran his mouth and Butch signed his release papers right then and there in front of him and the guy hasnt even had his first fall practice yet.

Dude shut his mouth and went to the late night work out. Id say there has been no control lost.

PalsPal

TeamMainStreet":2inq701u said:
Justin Martin ran his mouth and Butch signed his release papers right then and there in front of him and the guy hasnt even had his first fall practice yet.

Dude shut his mouth and went to the late night work out. Id say there has been no control lost.

Oh come on, GnB already knew that ;) :D !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":16nqwc0v said:
TeamMainStreet":16nqwc0v said:

Oh come on, GnB already knew that ;) :D !

I was looking for the typical responses that CBJ was opening up a scholarship, he wasn't going to play anyways, and the guy left because of better talent.... :tu:

mtn cur

gator-n-buck":2ca54n1s said:
PalsPal":2ca54n1s said:

Mosley is probably gone.

yes he is losing control. i knew the SEC was too much for him

Latest posts