Vol Baseball!

Gravey

Nice,

Seen a video with some Tennessee players wearing UF football helmets I guess they found or something lol trying to troll UF a bit, but I didn't really get it.
I saw it too. They were at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium to shower before leaving and put them on. Didn't make any sense to me either.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

Seems to have gotten the attention
Of one of UF linebackers. .so that's kinda funny I guess. dude has one career tackle and felt the need to clap back.

Last edited:

Gravey

Game 2 AUB comes back in the 9th for a win. TN pitching uncharacteristically gave up several walks in this game. AUB homer in the 9th and trouble....the bat flip

I didn't see it and don't agree with the bat flip BUT the Vols are a tad bit cocky too so what goes around comes around. Hopefully they bounce back today and win the series.

Displaced_Vol

I didn't see it and don't agree with the bat flip BUT the Vols are a tad bit cocky too so what goes around comes around. Hopefully they bounce back today and win the series.
That's right. Part of the territory when you play that brand of baseball & fine by me cause our bunch doesn't need to change who they are.
Here's for a good rubber match today.

Displaced_Vol

Don't forget baseball fans, weekend series starts tonight in Lexington through Saturday. Hope for & ought to be a sweep. Also hope rotation settles into new routine OK, it'll be Thur-Sat the last 3 weekends.

Displaced_Vol

Been watching since the top of the 7th.
Left 14 runners on base, most all season. Can't win that way.
I've seen 3 hr balls just die at the track and everybody just keeps swinging out of their shoes.

Displaced_Vol

You hate to waste a home game like this too…

Attachments

• 3AD9258B-461F-4B0A-AEC7-2575428159DE.jpeg
    3AD9258B-461F-4B0A-AEC7-2575428159DE.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 29

Displaced_Vol

Well I missed the end of it too. Sick kiddo woke up so I missed however UK ended up winning it.
Got to be the worst game we've had offensively all year. That's baseball I reckon

Latest posts