Vol Baseball!

TRIGGER

I don't watch sports of any kind. Have never cared for it but I caught some of the first Tn vs Vandy game and really enjoyed watching them play. Have watched every one since. Those boys can play some baseball.

PalsPal

We were down 2-0 after 1 when I turned on last night.

Then bottom 2nd I think we hit back to back to back dangers.

Then later had a grand slam.

They talked if we keep hitting like this we will obliterate season total records for dingers and runs scored.

Gravey

Best SEC start of any school ever at 11-0. Got to watch most of last nights game and the grand slam kicked them in the teeth. Looking for the sweep today!
I stand corrected. Just watched the last out of game 3 and they said 2 others if I heard right started out 11-0. UT is the first to go 12-0. Looks like they were outhit today 9-5 but the only thing that counts is the runs column. GBO!!! 🍊

Gravey

Fran Healy Nba GIF by Travis

Turned it on in the bottom of the 9th and apparently Vols were down and scored a couple in the top of the 9th to tie it. Get a 2-run shot in the 11th to put them up 6-4 for good. GBO!!! 🍊

PalsPal

Fran Healy Nba GIF by Travis

Turned it on in the bottom of the 9th and apparently Vols were down and scored a couple in the top of the 9th to tie it. Get a 2-run shot in the 11th to put them up 6-4 for good. GBO!!! 🍊

Watched the top of 7th, I think. Decided we were dead and took a nap.

Woke up (good nap btw) and checked the score. Tied after 9. Turned it back on to see the end.

It's crazy how resilient this team is. I just hope we take it all the way through and win it all.