Visitor to my livewell……

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I would have been shooting a second hole in my boat to drain the water that came in from the first hole
My brother, his buddy and I were checking trot lines once when I was a teenager. My brother was driving, I was rebaiting hooks, his buddy was pulling the line in and taking fish off.
The buddy flips a big snapping turtle in the boat and promptly pulls his 22 pistol, puts it to the turtles head and pulls the trigger, with my brother yelling "NO" at the same time.

A nice little jet of water was now coming in the bottom of the flatbottom.
We had to pull over and sharpen the end of a limb to drive into the hole to get back to the truck.

Lt.Dan

My brother, his buddy and I were checking trot lines once when I was a teenager. My brother was driving, I was rebaiting hooks, his buddy was pulling the line in and taking fish off.
The buddy flips a big snapping turtle in the boat and promptly pulls his 22 pistol, puts it to the turtles head and pulls the trigger, with my brother yelling "NO" at the same time.

We had to pull over and sharpen the end of a limb to drive into the hole to get back to the truck.
I would have had to kick some ass after he cleaned the turtle and donated the meat to me.

kaizen leader

Had a great float trip today. Ended up with 22 keepers- blue gill and rock bass. Also had this guy show up in the live well of my little Jon Boat. Absolutely no idea how he got in there but he wasnt happy. Finally got him out. Probably 5 ft gray rat snake.
Those are a cool snake. Even though killing snakes is illegal in TN those for sure you never want to kill. They eat rattlers and rarely are aggressive. I guess only during mating time.

kaizen leader

😂

Latest posts