Video

TheLBLman

. . . . three TNdeer members who turkey hunt my place. Feisty Redhead, her husband The Bloodhound, and Hawk.
Looks like prospects are high now that either The Bloodhound or The Hawk may be able to help the Feisty Redhead get a shot at a turkey this year! Of course, that doesn't mean she'll be able to hit it.

On second thought, perhaps she should just stay at the cabin, and have breakfast waiting for the turkey hunters when they come back with their birds?

BSK

Looks like prospects are high now that either The Bloodhound or The Hawk may be able to help the Feisty Redhead get a shot at a turkey this year! Of course, that doesn't mean she'll be able to hit it.

On second thought, perhaps she should just stay at the cabin, and have breakfast waiting for the turkey hunters when they come back with their birds?
I LOVE this idea and will pass it on to Feisty Redhead! And make sure she can't reach me when I do so!

Only thing Feisty hits is her own eye with the scope!

TheLBLman

Only thing Feisty hits is her own eye with the scope!
I have a feeling Feisty may soon be hitting you with a big stick,
(or perhaps her broom).

That reminds me, she could also sweep out the cabin and clean the place up while the hunters are out getting the turkeys. And to her credit, she actually does a great job running the kitchen.

BSK

And almost as good (feather in her hat), she seems to really enjoy cleaning up the kitchen, washing dishes, mopping up the mud the men folks track in, etc. The Bloodhound really has her well trained.
I'll make sure to mention that to her. While standing beyond reach. ;)

TheLBLman

I'll make sure to mention that to her. While standing beyond reach. ;)
Perhaps I should vacate my presence on the TN side of LBL when The Bloodhound comes up to turkey hunt, and Feisty is omnipresent with all her cleaning choirs. She might re-direct her broom from you to me.

She'll probably be cleaning the roadside guard rails along the Trace. So any of you planning a turkey hunting trip to LBL: Beware. She also likes to clean the gates at the Bison Range, so you could have safe passage if you can come thru when she's staring at the bison and cleaning the gates.

Latest posts