Very easy/tasty baked fish recipe

FULLDRAWXX75

This recipe is for a mild fish, (haddock, swai, talapia, orange roughy,etc)

Place 3-4 fillets in an oven pan (spray pan with Pam or equivilent)season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Cut one onion into rings or slivers and sautee with sliced mushrooms and thinny slices red bell pepper. Once softened half way, layer over the fish.

Take one can of cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly over the entire pan, covering the fish and toppings.

Mix 1/2 cup each of Mozz. & sharp Cheddar and layer over top of the entire pan.

Place in a 325 deg. oven for @ 40 mins. While fish is backing, prepare some white & brown wild rice, (the preseasoned packets work well) After the rice is cooked and the fish is finished baking............

Lay down a bed of rice and place a fillet on top, spoon some extra sauce over the top and serve, a side vegetable of carrots or broccili go well.

FDXX75

The Ol Professor

FDXX75, it's great to have you contributing to this forum again. I've yet to try one of your recipes that wasn't a keeper. This one sounds excellent. I'll be giving it a go next week.

FULLDRAWXX75

Hi there Prof,

Glad you enjoy the recipes, I know a lot of my stuff is not the typical southern cuisine, but what I post are quick/easy and very good meals. This entire meal was less than an hr. start to table.

FDXX75

Latest posts