UT's next coach......

wayne

huntinkev":289ovcki said:
cbhunter":289ovcki said:
gobblegrunt":289ovcki said:
The racism card is one thing that I am really sick of. I mean come on get real this is 2017. I'm not saying that there aren't any racist people around because there are. I'm saying it's not as prevalent as the media and certain people would like to make you think it is.
BINGO!!! If we hire a black guy, I'm fine with it as long as he is the right guy for the job. Same goes for white guys or Latinos. If that guy can coach, GET HIM IN HERE! Unfortunately our administration could care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the way I feel.

The reason I wouldn't call Tee, he has almost no experience, he's been OC for 2 years. Let him get a little experience under his belt before he comes in here, fails miserably and ruins his career. After sumlin fails and we are looking in 4 years, let's see what Tee's been up to.

Sumlin just got fired, I wouldn't have as big of a problem with him now that we are getting desperate, but I think you generally try to shy away from someone that was just fired, especially from another SEC school. You try to get someone one that is coming up and on top of their game if you want to be elite. I'm ok with talking with him now, I don't have problem with hiring him, but I don't think he will be the one to get us where we want to be. He is failure at A&M, his trams routinely lost steam toward end of season and the losses would like up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm concerned that there are some reports that Helton has taken over the play calling duties during this season and Tee is more or less the passing game coordinator now. Although Tee did call the plays last year and the offense was great.
I would support Charlie Strong. I believe he was setup to fail at Texas from the time he got there.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

Or not. Who knows

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 398

wayne

TeamMainStreet":2qusuu8c said:
Or not. Who knows
Sumlin is sitting on $10m. He didn't need a job. He was probably asking for Gundy numbers.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

buckaroo":1wmiadol said:
No coach wants to come, for one reason they know their boss will be fired, they need to let Fulmer take over

Rumor on Volquest is this exact thing has happened. No idea if its true or not though.

Scioto

Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, Chip Kelly, Lou Holtz, Pete Carroll, Butch Davis, Bobby Petrino, Lane Kiffin ......

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":2o2z9m4e said:
Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, Chip Kelly, Lou Holtz, Pete Carroll, Butch Davis, Bobby Petrino, Lane Kiffin ......

I did not want to be accused of crap stirring ... but yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

✔@BruceFeldmanCFB

#Tennessee coaching search update: Source tells me the meeting with Mike Leach went very well. And... stay tuned.

11:43 PM - Nov 30, 2017

TeamMainStreet

✔@PeteThamel

Bruce wrote a book with Leach. No better source out there. This feels like the beginning of the end. https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/status/936455639127248897 …

11:46 PM - Nov 30, 2017

Latest posts