UT / Vandy bball

PalsPal

Saw most of it until the 10:00 min mark or so in the second.

Most of what I saw was pretty poor bball from both teams. Vandy must have played worse down the stretch.

I know most people blow off Covid in younger folks as being a relatively mild deal, but I have no doubt that it may have killed any future Fulkerson had of playing professionally, even overseas.

The difference in his strength and stamina after both bouts with it is undeniable.

THEdonkey0515

Saw most of it until the 10:00 min mark or so in the second.

Most of what I saw was pretty poor bball from both teams. Vandy must have played worse down the stretch.

I know most people blow off Covid in younger folks as being a relatively mild deal, but I have no doubt that it may have killed any future Fulkerson had of playing professionally, even overseas.

The difference in his strength and stamina after both bouts with it is undeniable.
Barnes must not believe in the covid in younger guys or Fulkerson

"We need John (Fulkerson) to help us,"

"I'm telling you — we need him. We've talked to him enough about it," Barnes said of Fulkerson. "He's got to come out and know how people are playing, but he can't stand there with a team that we've talked about all week to reach, grab and poke at the ball and let the ball stay away from his body. We keep talking to him about it, but again, he plays too vertical. He's got to get down."

"Again, I just think it gets down to the fact that he's got to play tougher," Barnes added. "I'm not going to say more physical because we're not asking him to do that. But we are asking him to do what he needs to do to get himself into space and play."

If a young man is struggle form covid this is some rough stuff for a coach to say publicly

A couple days later he said.

"My comment after the game was, look if he is sick, he does need to let us know that so we can help him get back where he needs to be,"

John still got 17+ mins last night so he don't think his to sick

THEdonkey0515

I personally think multiple players have just gotten worse over time with Barnes in this class.

Fulkerson, Bailey ,JJJ ect..... haven't taking a step forward in years.

Last edited:

Latest posts