UT football tickets REDUCED ONE MORE TIME

Bass1090

REDUCED one more time. Would like to get these sold before season gets to close. You never know how it goes with ticket availability and prices, better get them now lol.

I have purchased two more season tickets to help a buddy out. They are a little pricey but thought I would let you guys know if you are interested in any of them. They are in Y10 on row 52 under cover. Seats 10 and 11.

Austin Peay - $130 for two
UTSA- $160 for two
U Conn- $130 for two
Vanderbilt- $160 for two

I also have two in PP on the aisle with chair backs if you prefer those.

All tickets are electronic that will have to transfer to your account.
Thx

Last edited:

dhpro

I have purchased two more season tickets to help a buddy out. They are a little pricey but thought I would let you guys know if you are interested in any of them. They are in Y10 on row 52 under cover. Seats 10 and 11.

Austin Peay - $150
UTSA- $200
South Carolina- $450
Texas A&M- $450
U Conn- $150
Georgia-$550
Vanderbilt- $200

I also have two in PP on the aisle with chair backs if you prefer those. Will only sell one set though as I will be using the other.

All tickets are electronic that will have to transfer to your account.
Thx
Is this a piece or pair ?

Gravey

Absolutely! Mine are on Row 15. We've had them for years, just helping a buddy out on the Y10 seats although I do like the idea of being under cover in the shade the entire game lol
I was in Z12 before my daughter was born. They were under the overhang a few rows down with a tv right in front situated between the goal line and 10 yard line best I recall. No sun beating down on you or getting rained on. I let them go when she was a year old as I had too many irons in the fire. She just finished grad school up there so got them again for this year and only upper deck was available. Will go to the big games and probably let her have the ones I don't use.

Bass1090

I was in Z12 before my daughter was born. They were under the overhang a few rows down with a tv right in front situated between the goal line and 10 yard line best I recall. No sun beating down on you or getting rained on. I let them go when she was a year old as I had too many irons in the fire. She just finished grad school up there so got them again for this year and only upper deck was available. Will go to the big games and probably let her have the ones I don't use.
Let's definitely catch up one game and tell your daughter if she will come and say hi to my wife and I we will buy her a snack and coke!

As you know, some of the best popcorn going is right under our seats!

DeerMan66

So now that Tennessee is playing some good football how do you guys that have season tickets decide whether to deer hunt or go the the November games? LOL

Bass1090

So now that Tennessee is playing some good football how do you guys that have season tickets decide whether to deer hunt or go the the November games? LOL
great question lol!

I have had tickets for years and until I retired last year I always chose opening dates of deer seasons over football. Last year with retirement I chose football since I have more time to hunt. Honestly as much as I love the Vols and being there I would choose deer hunting over it anytime if I had to choose one.

Latest posts