Sold/Expired UT vs South Carolina tickets

Gravey

I hate to miss this game because of the beat down Carolina put on the Vols last year but my daughter is getting married that day so I should probably go to that. 🤣 I have 2 tickets in PP, row 7, seats 9 & 10. Both have the cushion and backrest so you know that's your spot. Below are current prices on Ticketmaster which doesn't include fees and I circled the one that's the same row. Asking $300 each OBO
IMG_4599.pngIMG_4600.jpeg

Gravey

Congrats to B and the lucky man on the wedding! I hope it cost you an arm and a leg 🤣 🤣
Don't worry about the flat tires on your truck. Just a coincidence. 😂

Her mom and I talked and put a cap on it. Anything over that and it's on them. At this point they're within the cap but let me just say the cost of a wedding is stupid. 🤬

BMan

Her mom and I talked and put a cap on it. Anything over that and it's on them. At this point they're within the cap but let me just say the cost of a wedding is stupid. 🤬

That's what we did when our daughter planned her wedding. That little girl was vicious negotiating prices, and one of the smartest things she did was went to a wedding expo and used up-and-coming vendors for a lot of it. When you're trying to make a name in the industry, you're going to put your best effort forward. It worked - absolutely best food of any event I've ever attended, and the cake was head and shoulders above any cake I've ever had (sorry, mom).

Hduke86

Man I'd sure like to be there to see Rattler get smacked in the mouth. Just hard for me to justify the expense. I'm sure these will sell quickly.
I think I gave you enough money yesterday to go enjoy the game with your daughter AND have a nice dinner. @Gravey he's sandbagging you

UCStandSitter

I think I gave you enough money yesterday to go enjoy the game with your daughter AND have a nice dinner. @Gravey he's sandbagging you
We tryna talk about deals? That what we're doin? Want me to start itemizing that tractor trailer load of stuff you picked up? 😁

And half that money immediately went to take my youngest to the UConn homecoming game since Mama and big sister will be at a church women's conference. Since it's only two of us I snagged super close seats. Tickets have gotten insane in recent years.

That said, the OP is offering a good deal if you look around online at ticket prices.

Specializedjon

We tryna talk about deals? That what we're doin? Want me to start itemizing that tractor trailer load of stuff you picked up? 😁

And half that money immediately went to take my youngest to the UConn homecoming game since Mama and big sister will be at a church women's conference. Since it's only two of us I snagged super close seats. Tickets have gotten insane in recent years.

That said, the OP is offering a good deal if you look around online at ticket prices.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Bounce

Wrangler95

No bad news but if our Vols stink it up against UTSA this weekend you may have to drop them alot lower!!Im going this weekend but may be only game I go to this year!