Sold/Expired UT v. Uconn Tickets

UCStandSitter

Well I've created a monster. Took youngest to the game this weekend and now she is over the moon about it. Oldest daughter and wife are going on a women's retreat with church on Nov 4 so I figured it would be a good time to take the youngest back to Neyland. Hoping with it being Uconn the tix wouldn't be outrageous. Anyone got a pair together they'd like to sell in the lower bowl? Specially looking for sections A,B,C,D,R,S,T,U,V, or W

Anybody? Hoping to move on this quickly. That way if I can't find em here I can do the Stubhub thing and get em before the price goes up. Just hate paying those ridic fees.

Antler Daddy

have you tried the ticket resale sites? I have not looked, but interested in going to see a game myself again....it has been a few years.

UCStandSitter

have you tried the ticket resale sites? I have not looked, but interested in going to see a game myself again....it has been a few years.
Yeah I've been looking. They have em for sure but the fees are insane. Like $50 per ticket in fees alone. That's insane. I'd rather just buy em off someone that has em if possible. Will resort to that if I have to though. Bought my last from StubHub, made me sick to pay $200 in "fees" for 4 of us to go.

leader

I got two in XX4 on aisle- first row above walkway.
Great seats and individual seats and backs not bleachers.
Message me interested….

Travis G.

I used Ticketmaster for this past weekend and fees were not bad. If you kinda watch the site periodically they will pop up. I paid 50 +10 per ticket for section L

Latest posts