Upload Pics to your posts now!

MidTnBuck

IMG_20110224_133043.jpg

FullRut

get a photobucket account. once you upload an image there will be an image URL click on that below the picture. it will automatically copy it then just paste it right here like so

CDY_0069.jpg

This is a deer I got on camera in my back yard!

Semibald

I got this photo 08-24-11. Just a club and a brow tine on the left, and no-so-impressive 4 points on the right. Does anyone care to guess his age?

Semibald

Well, I figured out an easy way to shrink a file for a Mac computer, anyway. If the file is in iPhoto, copy it to the desktop, then control-click and go to Get Info, to see how big the file is to begin with. Mine were about 260-280 KB. Then open the desktop photo by double-clicking on it - it will open in Preview. Click on Tools - Adjust Size... - then I used the percent function to shrink it to about 50%. After saving, I then control-clicked on it again to check Get Info, and they were 48 KB. (You could also crop out unneeded landscape around the subject to get a smaller photo to start with.) And in Adjust Size... there was a function where you could change the resolution, but I didn't have to mess with that. Good luck!

Latest posts