Update On My Boy

Stoner

Update on my little boy, all I can say is he is all Lab. This guy does not stop getting into everything he can. This morning he got into my corn field behind the house and made a little dent in the number of ears that I will harvest. I could not get mad, I have own too many Labs and these guys have mischief bred into him. They are incorrigible children. He is doing extremely well on his retriever training. Keep you all updated as he progresses.

P1070990.jpg

TNDOC

Awesome, and I too know the angering mischief that years later are some of the best memories ever...good bye my old recliner she ate. i will never own another breed

RTR

I've had Labs that seem to to do that kind of thing until they are 4 years old. Have a Brittany like that now.

762hunter

Gotta love that look like
"What?"

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"Had YOU been out here throwing the bumper I would have been chasing that and not digging up your flowerbed"

My chocolate "Puddles" will be 2 this Christmas.

I've always heard they chew till they are 2 and shed till they are dead.

PudandCharlie004.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
The vet here told my friend that they get into so much because they are so smart they get bored.
ESPCIALLY the yellow labs, which is what he had.

They dug up all his phone lines that ran though his back yard and literally tore / ate the corner pieces of vinyl siding off his house on the two corners that were in the fenced in area.

Biggest freaking labs I have ever seen.
I think they went 120 and 140 respectively. :eek:

Latest posts