IMG_9043.jpeg
I'm
IMG_9041.jpeg
IMG_9047.jpeg
IMG_9057.jpeg
IMG_9065.jpeg
IMG_9073.jpeg
IMG_9068.jpeg

Had a blast, anyone who knows me knows I'm a waterfowler, I eat sleep and breath ducks! My wife is pretty much a duck season widow, even when I'm home I'm on ONx, texting the group, on the phone to the group, or doing something with decoys, blinds or a shotgun! I bought a Daisy Cutter and a Mondo when I was here a month ago, didn't like either one! So this time I bought a Rolling Thunder "Mean Duck" and a Field Proven "Shot Caller". Boy I am nasty with them! We hunted 3 days, hunted with old friends and made some new ones! I have got nicknamed "Midget" lol! I went out of the blind to get a mallard this morning and ended up eating it over a cypress knee and filling my waders! So I spent the rest of the day soggy! Good news is my Copenhagen didn't get wet! Awesome time, I'll finish duck season at home this weekend with my normal group and then go into depression, I'll do some predator hunting, small game and upland until turkey season starts! Blessed to be apart of the deal! The Lord sure has shined on me!

Latest posts