Unico Turkey call show ( Helen Georgia state Park)

Displaced_Vol

Do you have to buy tickets to get into the show before hand?
Not going to make it this year but eventually I will, looks like a pretty cool corner of the world, but it's a lot farther haul than I figured. Even coming from my family's place in east TN would be over 3 hours.

Kelljp

so you're saying they sell them before the show starts to people that show up early? what is the point of going if that is what you want and cannot make it before the show starts?
The quality of these callmaker's product and the price that they will sell for will keep it from being a fire sale. Well worth going if the weather holds off.

Bone Collector

The quality of these callmaker's product and the price that they will sell for will keep it from being a fire sale. Well worth going if the weather holds off.
Oh I know, I have some of their calls. I am just saying, that it doesn't seem right to say you'll have a booth and have product x and then meet people before the show and sell them all before the show starts.... If they are going to sell that fast, they will sell, so just sell them in the show. This way someone who doesn't know you, but drove all that way to get one of your calls in person has a chance vs. walking up first thing and finding them sold out the day before.

Latest posts