UGA just got even better on offense

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
It's a good day in DAWG nation. This may not be as juicy as signing a 5 star to your class, but he used to be one, and he is a proven college receiver.

The defense may not be as good as last season (but they still oughta be pretty good), but the offense should be better with only a few question marks. The o- line should be one of the biggest and best in the nation, receiving corps deeper if not quite as tall, an awesome running back stable, great tight ends, and a very good qb (with a true freshman backup and walk one for third string, which is kinda scary).

I just hope that the talent can gel before the second game.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/rep ... his-season

gator-n-buck

:tu:

Ole

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-18-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-18-34.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,575
  • Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-24-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-24-13.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,569
  • Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-30-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-30-20.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,575

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Is that all that you have? At least UF has a policy (that isn't a policy) on that, huh?

I'm not saying that UGA is squeaky clean, nor any other program, but if they, or any other team, is paying players then I hope that they are caught and penalized. Ole Miss was paying players and the NCAA turned a blind eye to it. There's been a lot of smoke around Auburn and Alabama several times. UF and UT have had several major accusations in the past about player criminal coverup. UGA/boosters supposedly bought a black Trans Am for Herschel Walker back in the day (sounds like Bama and Derrick Henry, right?). The NCAA finds and enforces whimsically, so all that's left is accusations and assumptions. They will continue to catch players selling autographs and memorabilia and penalize them commensurate to their team booster power... or whatever sliding scale that they use to suspend one player for four games and another for a half of a game for the same offense.

PalsPal

EastTNHunter":iwxmeovt said:
Is that all that you have? At least UF has a policy (that isn't a policy) on that, huh?

I'm not saying that UGA is squeaky clean, nor any other program, but if they, or any other team, is paying players then I hope that they are caught and penalized. Ole Miss was paying players and the NCAA turned a blind eye to it. There's been a lot of smoke around Auburn and Alabama several times. UF and UT have had several major accusations in the past about player criminal coverup. UGA/boosters supposedly bought a black Trans Am for Herschel Walker back in the day (sounds like Bama and Derrick Henry, right?). The NCAA finds and enforces whimsically, so all that's left is accusations and assumptions. They will continue to catch players selling autographs and memorabilia and penalize them commensurate to their team booster power... or whatever sliding scale that they use to suspend one player for four games and another for a half of a game for the same offense.

Yes, it really is a joke.

A year or so ago, someone put together a list showing several Bama players with their rides. It was pretty amazing. And I know that they aren't the only ones. We (UT & UGA) can only hope that our coaches know enough of the dirt to protect us from Saban's NCAA buddy :D !

gator-n-buck

EastTNHunter":3i3n99i2 said:

None of them are clean but GA might be entering the land of Ole miss.... :mrgreen:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
gator-n-buck":2qurgdl7 said:
EastTNHunter":2qurgdl7 said:

None of them are clean but GA might be entering the land of Ole miss.... :mrgreen:

You're just jealous that your coach can't recruit... pretty good talent developer, but can't recruit talent. :mrgreen:

wayne

gator-n-buck":1mqb5osb said:
EastTNHunter":1mqb5osb said:

And UGA can hide it just a little bit longer than everybody else.

https://deadspin.com/kirbys-law-will-ma ... 500372/amp

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
wayne":288eyk8z said:
gator-n-buck":288eyk8z said:
EastTNHunter":288eyk8z said:

And UGA can hide it just a little bit longer than everybody else.

https://deadspin.com/kirbys-law-will-ma ... 500372/amp

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

That's old, but I didn't like it when it happened. Definitely not a good look

gator-n-buck

EastTNHunter":9ntxe3ja said:
gator-n-buck":9ntxe3ja said:
EastTNHunter":9ntxe3ja said:

You're just jealous that your coach can't recruit... pretty good talent developer, but can't recruit talent. :mrgreen:

Mullen is a closer and can evaluate talent. UF's class will come together in Dec. Not jealous at all... Just perfect timing on getting a dig in because the Twitter post was done yesterday..... UF had a couple good receivers cleared last week to play and Grimes coming out of H.S. was also a 5 star. I do believe Jefferson is more proven at this point.