UF-LSU

TreyB

Toughest game of the year for UF so far. Auburn dline is better but I think LSU has a better defense overall. That said they have not played well together all year. I think they will play good for the first time all year tomorrow. All you hear is their offensive attack. They have no run game, so for UF to win this one IMO they will have to play elite defense. Tackle well and try no to miss assignments on the back end and get caught.

UF needs to get a run game going early but mix it up well with sweeps and slants bcse we have said it from game one about the run game (just not happening) but Mullen finds ways to get the ball out quick to offset the rush somewhat. Trask has to take care of the ball and feel the pressure when it is coming.

Close good game but I see UF coming out with a 30-24 win...

TreyB

I will bet one poster will not post if UF plays well or wins. Or when they do something bad. Then he will show up in here. :D ;)

cbhunter

FL would have to put up a lot of pts to beat the tigers against a "bend but don't break" defense in LSU.

Their defense looks weaker than they have in years but don't discount them, they aren't as bad as people may think.

Tigers 35
Gators. 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

:tu:

Attachments

• PSX_20191011_172803.jpg
    PSX_20191011_172803.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,004

gator-n-buck

PillsburyDoughboy":1hnxk1hm said:
LSU gonna make gator bait out of the Gators I'm afraid .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on.... Have some confidence in Gator Nation..

All joking aside I have LSU beating the Gators in the TnDeer Pickem. 4 pts on the confidence level. I'm a fan but I also use logic when picking games.

Go Gators.... :super:

Latest posts