UF-LSU

Widowmaker

OHSmitty":1u3wr23o said:
LSU can't run the ball. They aren't facing a Texas defense. Burrow might win the Heisman tomorrow night. I'd bet the over on this game, but I think it will be a touchdown difference. LSU 42 UF 35.

:tu: :stir:

PillsburyDoughboy

First time I have seen LSU play all season .

They look huge . Their guys have size and speed . Easily a better team than Clemson .

Going to be a worthy competitor this season .

No more LSWHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

Losing our two top defensive players hurt. Offense played well. LSU played good. Gotta give it to them.

Crow Terminator

LSU defense had been sort of questionable until last night IMO, allowing a lot of points by lesser opponents. They showed up in a big way with game changing stops and turnovers last night. Burrow and company continues to impress as well, especially on converting on 3rd downs and scoring while in the red zone. My buddy at work is a huge LSU fan and has been for years. At the start of the year, he was worried about Georgia and Bama. After this week, I don't think he has much to worry about to be honest. I would love to go to the Bama & LSU game but I bet those tickets will be outrageous now, especially if they stay 1 and 2 in the polls, undefeated up to that game.

BamaProud

It will be an epic game. If Alabama doesn't win the NC I really would like to see Coach O win a National Championship. In 2016, everyone doubted him when he was hired...I think the joke was he would have taken the job for a bowl of gumbo.

Now he is arguably one of the most successful coaches in the game.
zDXEGg4.jpg

Latest posts