Iowa women's bb vs. LSU

Spurhunter

I'm not sure we have any LSU fans here, but I wonder how anyone could pull for this squad. I don't hate LSU. I will root for them at times, but not this team. Kim Mulkey is an insufferable drama queen. Reese and several of her teammates are just thugs. After leaving the court for the National Anthem, they trash talked the whole first half (they didn't have much to talk about the second half). Iowa stood holding hands during the National Anthem, then let their play do the talking. They were undersized physically, but their game was not. Watching Clark drop 41 on Reese and her bad attitude teammates was pure gold. There's nothing you can say about her that hasn't been said. She is unbelievable. Congratulations to Iowa and I hope they win it all!

The comments in this article are perfect:

Spurhunter

FB_IMG_1712068575455.jpg

BMan

Team of thugs, and coached by trash. If you saw the two coaches' statements after the SC-LSU game it was obvious: SC's coach was "that's not how the game's played, we need to do better" and LSU's was "lucky she didn't push angel."

Kudos to Iowa - they took out the trash.

david k.

As long as Mulkey has been around college basketball and she says that she doesn't know when the National Anthem is played????

On top of everything else, she is a liar.

She should have just come clean and said, some of my girls want to boycott the National Anthem so I take them off the court for a pregame meeting before its played....just be honest about it.

iowavf

I was a little afraid going into halftime and thought maybe Iowa was in trouble. Didn't take long to suck the wind out of LSU with Clark having 41 points, 9 three pointers was fun to watch.

Chapman

Our new Governor in Louisiana is a strong conservative. I think he will get them to start respecting the anthem at the games. LSU is going to get the message, what they are doing is not going to cut it.

Last edited:

volboy

Our new Governor in Louisiana is a strong conservative. I think he will get them to start respecting the anthem at the games. LSU is going to get the message, what they are doing is not going to cut it.
I think I saw they have done this for quite some time
Why is he just now making a statement on it. He had to have known about it previously

Chapman

I think I saw they have done this for quite some time
Why is he just now making a statement on it. He had to have known about it previously
He just took over the governor office in January. Just now making the national news and everyone is hearing about it and it makes Louisiana look bad.

Latest posts