LSU/Iowa Women's Championship game

BuckWild

LSU took it to the Hawkeyes. Got a little jankey in the 3rd quarter when Iowa went on a 12-0 run but LSU managed to hold on.

Kim Mulkey won an Olympic Gold playing under Pat Head Summit and her coaching style seem to reflect her a lot.

Great game if you missed it.

BuckWild

I didn't start watching until the 2nd quarter and LSU had three starters on the bench in foul trouble already.

The bench won the game in the 2nd quarter without a doubt.

I saw several questionable calls on both sides but that technical on Clark was complete BS...

Spurhunter

If you have any questions about the classless LSU player, here's what she responded to Barack Hussien Obama's comment on the championship game: "I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!" That should tell you all you need to know.

BMan

Some really tend to embrace being " hood" and " ghetto" , as if that's something to be proud of. Not having class would be a better description of her.

And then wonder why they can't get ahead in the real world.

She's also working on her victim cred. She also said she did this for girls that look like her - which is probably 75% of the players in the tournament. Talk about lack of self awareness.

Some people just can't help but push themselves into irrelevance.

BuckWild

What was with the black lsu girl taunting the white girl?
It was Angel giving Clark a taste of her own medicine.

Clark did it to a Louisville player in the Elite 8 round after shooting her 4th of 5th three pointer in a row.

Then during the Iowa /South Carolina game Clark was hand gesturing to one of the SC players.

The hand in the face or "you can't see me" was something started by John Cena when he was wrestling.

You know...before he became an actor.

redblood

It was Angel giving Clark a taste of her own medicine.

Clark did it to a Louisville player in the Elite 8 round after shooting her 4th of 5th three pointer in a row.

Then during the Iowa /South Carolina game Clark was hand gesturing to one of the SC players.

The hand in the face or "you can't see me" was something started by John Cena when he was wrestling.

You know...before he became an actor.
Actually, Clark never taunted anyone. She did the gesture to her teammates as she was walking off the court for a timeout.

Clark never once did it to any LSU player

Angel reece did it clark by following her around the court and doing it in her face during regulation.

That is according to our girls basketball
Coach who watched was there.

According to him, the reece girl was just jealous of clark because she is so much better

BuckWild

Actually, Clark never taunted anyone. She did the gesture to her teammates as she was walking off the court for a timeout.

Clark never once did it to any LSU player

Angel reece did it clark by following her around the court and doing it in her face during regulation.

That is according to our girls basketball
Coach who watched was there.

According to him, the reece girl was just jealous of clark because she is so much better
She did it to the number 10 Louisville player who was guarding her right after she hit her 6th consecutive three pointer. As they were walking off the floor after a Louisville timeout. I saw it on TV. Everybody saw it. Even the man who made it a "Thing" saw it. And according to the media, she did it again when Iowa beat the undefeated SC team. I didn't see that game.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwe-...ant-see-me-taunt-historic-win-over-louisville

And yes Angel Reese is a classless POS for doing it the way she did. But Clark started it way before the final game.