TWC Meeting Today/Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

scn

Hawk said:
http://www.tn.gov/twra/evenmain.html

Today at Jackson, Tn.
Anyone know what is proposed for management areas?

I haven't heard of anything major on the WMAs, so I'm guessing it is to clean up any dates we got wrong the first time around.

Hawk

They did announce the winners. Looks like no one from West Tenn entered the drawing.

The TWC discounted TWRA's recommendation on the opening of waterfowl season and an amendment to change opening day was passed. I think the final outcome for the season opener will be finalized today

stik

The four Tennessee residents selected were Clay Oldham (Hartsville), Audie Lee Schrimsher (Maryville), Larry R. Dunn (Baxter), and Jimmy Dean Rogers (Jefferson City). TWRA Wildlife and Forestry Division Chief Darryl Ratajcak made the announcement of this year�s participants.

TN Larry

stik said:
The four Tennessee residents selected were Clay Oldham (Hartsville), Audie Lee Schrimsher (Maryville), Larry R. Dunn (Baxter), and Jimmy Dean Rogers (Jefferson City). TWRA Wildlife and Forestry Division Chief Darryl Ratajcak made the announcement of this year’s participants.

Looks like I'm going elk hunting, wow. An elk is definitely on the bucket list, THANKS TWRA!!!

SKFOOTER

Congrats Larry! But its really a shame that the draw can't be held in a more equittable fashion. And I don't want to hear that more applicants from East Tennessee put in than us. My license fees helped bring those elk to Tennessee also. We West Tennessee hunters won't ever get a fair shake at the elk draw until a change is made in the drawing procedure. C'mon TWRA. I love what y'all do for us but at least give it some thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts