TVA land.

bcunnin1

Is all TVA land open to hunt or only certain places. Specifically I was thinking of the land up by Norris dam around the Clinch River. I have seen cars pulled off to the side of the road a lot and just figured it was guys hunting. Wanted to check and see if it was completely open to the public.

Duck Tracker

I'd call TVA and ask Ben before I'd give any advice on it.

I thought since you had that hot blind 14 you'd not need no where else to go:D

I'll holler when the deer tenderloin biscuits get hot and you can come over and eat breakfast with us:D:D

bcunnin1

Duck Tracker said:

I'll holler when the deer tenderloin biscuits get hot and you can come over and eat breakfast with us:D:D

You do that and I will sky bust anything that comes near your blind! Better yet why don't you take me up to the farm next time that way I can help you drag her out?

Duck Tracker

bcunnin1 said:
Duck Tracker said:

You do that and I will sky bust anything that comes near your blind! Better yet why don't you take me up to the farm next time that way I can help you drag her out?

It is not my blind.:D I just know the guy who owns it. Get that bow out and come on. I am headed back to deer camp this weekend. I'll introduce you to the rest of the duck strap toters of Memphis.

I had 2 right under me Monday up on the mountain. Both were small bucks so I let'em walk....................this time:D

Latest posts