Turkish shotgun parts?

SC Manimal

My daughter won a Derya Mk10 auto 12. I have taken it duck/dove hunting a few times and it performed flawlessly. This morning I got off 1 volley then nothing else would eject. I tore it apart when I got home and a piece had broken from the bolt assembly. I can't find ANY parts for this gun online. Anyone know of a place?

Hardwoodmaterials

Look in the owners manual there should be a number to call for warranty and parts. If your lucky they will have a parts list so it's easier to order what you need.

SC Manimal

Numrich didn't have part and the company is ridiculous. Derya told me they are not allowed to ship to the US at this time. A gunsmith told me parts are available for Turks if you know where to look. Any other ideas?

Hunter 257W

This is a real long shot, but since the CZ double barrel shotguns are made in Turkey they might be associated with your gun also? I've never heard of a Derya Mk10 auto 12 so know nothing at all about it.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
You might try the dealership you had to go pick it up from, and see if they can help you out with getting it repaired, especially if it's a warranty issue.

UpperTully

This is going out on a limb BUT it seems these Turkish made shotguns are mostly based off the same internal design. I had a Tristar Viper G2, so i'm pretty familiar with them. That Derya bolt looks very identical to the TriStar Viper's. I'd give Tristar a call at 816-421-1400. They're out of Kansas City, I've dealt with them before and their customer service was great! They have a gunsmith on duty as well. I hope this helps.

Latest posts